The most dangerous "path to knowledge" that students have to travel to different parts of the world there are places where school - inaccessible luxury.
Many children around the globe to overcome such incredible obstacles, to get an education, which we are accustomed to routine and perfectly safe route from home to school, it is difficult to imagine. In this collection - the best proof of admirable perseverance and courage that come every day to show these children.
According to UNESCO, the progress in the availability of school education in the last five years has slowed. Regions where there are no normal conditions for attending school - are not uncommon. Sometimes roads are subject to flooding, which completely covers the children's access to education. In general, unfit and unsafe roads are the main reason that many children drop out of school.
The solution seems obvious: you have to build roads and bridges, to acquire buses and hire drivers. However, lack of resources and frequent natural disasters in some countries prevent the realization of such an important human right, the right to education.
1. The five-hour one-way route in the mountain trail to the most likely to remote schools in the world, Gulu, China
3. Children, overcoming a dangerous path on the way to a boarding school in the Himalayas, in the province of Zanskar in Jammu and Kashmir
4. Students crossing the dilapidated bridge a damaged fence, Lebak, Indonesia
5. These children have to make on the way to school "flight" on the steel cable to chetyrehsotmetrovoy height above the river Rio Negro, Colombia
6. Get to the school only by canoe, Riau, Indonesia
7. Children walking to school through the forest over the bridge from the roots of trees, India
8. This girl gives to the school buffalo, Myanmar (Burma)
9. School "tuktuk" (auto-rickshaw) with students in the city of Beldanga, India
10. On the slippery snow-covered bridge has to get to school in the city Dutszyanyan, Sichuan Province, China
11. Children sailing school on the roof of a wooden boat in Pangururane, Indonesia
12. Schoolgirls balance on the board, passing along the ramparts of the fort of the 16th century, Sri Lanka
13. The boat pulling a student to school in the city of Kerala, India
14. Students returning home in a cart, Delhi, India
15. Students Sigerang cross the river on a makeshift bamboo raft, village Silargkap, Indonesia
16. Plot 160-kilometer route to a boarding school on the mountain trails, Pili, China
17. Students crossing the river via Padang suspension cable on tridtsatimetrovoy height, the island of Sumatra, Indonesia
18. Primary school pupils swim across the river on inflated air chambers road in the province of Rizal, Philippines